- AWS – Advanced AWS CloudFormation
- AWS – Introduction to AWS CloudFormation
- PluralSight – Protocol Deep Dive: DHCP
- PluralSight – Implementing Windows Server 2016 DHCP
- AWS – AWS Cloud Practioner Essentials
- PluralSight – Mastering Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- PluralSight – C# Fundamentals with Visual Studio 2015
- PluralSight – Getting Started with Docker on Windows
- PluralSight – Implementing Containers on Windows Server 2016
- PluralSight – Implement Windows Server 2016 High Performance Network Solutions
- PluralSight – Testing PowerShell with Pester
- PluralSight – Infrastructure Testing with Pester
- PluralSight – Practical Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- PluralSight – Managing Configurations with Azure Automation DSC
- PluralSight – Advanced Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration
- PluralSight – Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration Fundamentals
- Microsoft – Microsoft Azure: Infrastructure as a Service
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Jump Start: New Choices
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Windows Server 2012: Server Virtualization
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Introduction to Hyper-V Jump Start
- RS University – IIS 8.5
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Advanced Tools & Scripting with PowerShell 3.0 Jump Start
- RS University – Advanced Powershell
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Getting Started with PowerShell 3.0 Jump Start
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
- RS University – Cloud Smart
- RS University – Cloud Basics
- RS University – Unified Technical Onboarding
- BMC – Footprints Asset Core Management
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology
- President’s Scholar
- Summa Cum Laude
- Network Technologies and Administration
- Information Assurance & Security
This degree has given me a diversified set of skills, roles, and experiences. It has prepared me to be an IT “versatilists“and has given me the ability to respond rapidly to forces, changes, and opportunities in today’s technology driven environment.
Associate of Science in Information Technology
Summa Cum Laude
This degree has given me a diversified set of skills, including knowledge in Network administration, Information Assurance, media design, and application development.
Areas of focus included:
- Foundation in Information Technology
- Computer Programming
- Application Development
- Web Development
Education and Training Apprentice Course, 2007
This course provides training in the development, administration, and management of work center training programs to include training program design and development, use and interpretation of various training programs to include training program design and development, use and interpretation of various training reports, including Core Automated Maintenance System reports, maintenance training functions, management of Career Development Course programs and teaching the Air Force Training Course.
Airman Leadership School, 2004
Leadership and Management: Role and responsibilities of airmen; theories, techniques, and practical application of leadership/followership; supervision; management; stress management; problem solving; concepts of human behavior; standards of discipline; effective counseling techniques; evaluation of enlisted personnel; and current social issues. Managerial Communications: Principles of oral/written communications for airmen, theories/concepts of communications, and principles of effective writing.
Military Studies: Organization, mission, and history of Air Force; dress and appearance; drill/ceremonies; customs/courtesies; respect for flag; military deterrence; democratic process; code of conduct; and personal readiness.
Introduction to Total Quality Management: Introduction to the total quality approach to management. Include the quality Air Force commitment; seven-step continuous improvement process; quality environment, tools, metrics, roles, and responsibilities; and effective team-building concepts.
Instrument and Flight Controls Systems Apprentice, 2000
Introduction to the 2A5X3B career field, general aircraft maintenance practices, safety, security, technical order systems, supply principles, and avionic systems. It also provides an introduction to instrument and flight control systems, flight environment systems, general navigation systems, liquid quantity indicating systems, engine indicating systems, flight controls, stability augmentation systems, and automatic flight control systems. The course depends on the practical application of technical orders, systems, trainers, and grounded instructional training aircraft to reinforce basic systems principles and maintenance practices.
Electronic Principles Course, 2000
Provides knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties of maintenance personnel. The scope of the training includes safety, first aid, Direct Current principles, Alternating Current principles, semiconductors, power supplies, amplifiers, waveshaping circuits, digital circuits, computer fundamentals, and soldering.
- E-8C Guidance & Control (AUTOFLIGHT)
- E-8C Guidance & Control (INSTRUMENTS)
- Core Automated Maintenance System Course
- Technical Publications Course
- Satellite Communication System Course
- Modular Microminature Soldering Course
- Heavy Equipment Warskills Proficiency Training